I spent a lot of time setting up a new Symbaloo to share with teachers across the curriculum today. See it at – http://edu.symbaloo.com/mix/collinscross-curriculum.
I realized when I was working yesterday that one tile would not be sufficient for all the topics within a given subject area. When I created the above Symbaloo today, I put 4-8 tiles under each category so that every area has its own sources. They aren’t awesome yet, since I basically just copied and pasted any relevant Google links that came up, but it’s a start. I also wanted to work on different types of organization of the Symbaloo tiles as well.
Additionally, I had a coaching conversation with a teacher on site who just dropped in. I have been trying to get her to engage in a coaching conversation with me, and she came by on her own (once I stopped hounding her!) We set up an appointment in 2 weeks to help her personally with ed tech.
I also submitted 10th grade Unit 3 Post-Assessment scores and was not too happy with them. I have much still to do with these 10th graders. Anyway, I need to make more copies for our sessions tomorrow. Thanks for reading!