I have been very philosophical today. I have been inspired to think about education and technology since yesterday and jotted down some thoughts here: What Are We Teaching and Why?
Other than that, I have been trying to come up with some good topics and activities for the BLT presentation on Friday. Here is what I came up with so far.
- What would happen if college were free? (“Conversational Roundtable”)
- Who should be the next President and why? (“Fishbowl”)
- Should the minimum wage be raised to $15? (“Chat Stations”)
- Can robots replace teachers? (“Speed Dating”)
- What should happen to unaccompanied minors who immigrate to the US? (“Snowball discussion”)
Next is our staff meeting, then tonight’s Twitter chat!